Promote YouTube Channel : Do you have an existing YouTube channel and are wondering what you can do to increase your the number of views you get on YouTube?
If the answer is yes, then read on to find out how you can make a splash with YouTube videos.
The truth is that it does not matter how long you put into making your videos if you don’t promote and make sure that your work will not be seen by the vast majority of your target audience. This is like having a huge celebration without disclosing where the party is taking place.
This is the perfect time to transform and be an YouTube star that everyone is watching.
Do you really need to believe me?
Since I employed these strategies to advertise my YouTube videos, and I’ve had over 3 million hits to date.
Promoting YouTube videos is a skill anyone can master with a bit of discipline.
In this article I’ve presented strategies and methods you can use to promote and market your YouTube videos.
These suggestions have been tested and verified, and can be used for videos in almost every field. Consider this post as a list to follow after you’ve finished creating your videos.
The most effective ways to advertise YouTube Videos:
- Description of the Video (Optimize it to increase the number of clicks)
- Video Tags – Use the limit of 500 characters
- Make sure you have a great thumbnail
- Use the Intro and Outro video to help with Branding
- Promote videos on social media channels
- Create a blog to promote your YouTube channel
- Utilize YouTube Playlist
- Make use of the Call to Action
- Interview Influencers In Your Niche
- YouTube’s Creator Academy
- Send your most recent video to your YouTube community
Therefore, without further delay, let’s get to know how to master YouTube video marketing!
How to Make YouTube Videos More Popular or Channel and Get More Views
I’ve covered the most important YouTube promotional methods in the topics below.
Be aware that in the upcoming blog posts within the YouTube promotions series I’ll go over the sub-topics in greater detail. If you’re a professional YouTuber , or looking to become one, then you must follow our blog updates or download our iPhone/Android app to stay up to date.
Video Title (Optimize it to increase the number of clicks)
Your videos’ titles can be the primary factor that determines whether the videos being widely viewed and shared on the internet or getting only just a few views. Your videos’ titles play a major aspect in how they’re watched and shared via the Internet or not. just a few views.
It’s recommended to conduct proper YouTube search engine] research to determine what users are looking for, and then create a compelling title around the topic.
Here are some suggestions to write great titles for videos for YouTube:
- Keep them brief and short and to the point.
- You can also add the year in which you are If you are able (Ex Top Ideas to help you in 2018).
- Create a memorable and eye-catching design.
- Add keywords to the start in the name (where you can).).
- Make use of “Power Words” (Ex: Amazing, Best, Incredible,).
- Use words that trigger emotions (Ex Sensual, Lonely, Passionate, Censored, etc.).).
- Capitalize your headline title. Utilize this tool to aid you.
Video Tags – Use the limit of 500 characters
One of the most common mistakes that hamper the expansion of your YouTube channel’s organically promoted content is inadvertent tag use.
Tags in YouTube is different from what it would in blog posts. If you’ve never been paying the attention of YouTube tags, this is an ideal time to begin. You can go back and make edits to all your tags.
Here are some guidelines to follow when making use of YouTube Tags for video:
- Utilize a unique tag for your brand to ensure that your videos are included in other related videos. For example: use your brand’s name throughout all of your the videos. (See below the screenshot. )
- Make sure to include your most important keywords in for the tag in your video.
- Create a different version of your key word as tags (take assistance from YouTube’s YouTube Auto-Suggest function).
- Find the tags used in the most popular videos and incorporate the tags in your video. Use this extension called the TubeBuddy Chrome extensions to help you locate tags that are used by other.
Create a custom thumbnail on YouTube
Verified YouTube accounts are able to take advantage of the customized thumbnail feature. A well-designed thumbnail for your video can help you make your video stand out in the suggested and related video sections.
Here are some suggestions to use thumbnails:
- With a resolution of 1280 by 720 (with the minimal wide that is 64 pixels).
- Upload it in one of the following formats .JPG, .GIF, .BMP or .PNG.
- Make sure it is under 2MB.
- Make sure to choose the aspect ratio 16:9 since it is the most popular in YouTube previews and players.
I’m not trying to be confusing you with the technicalities However, it’s essential to be aware of this to be able to make a thumbnail that will work effectively on desktops as well on mobile devices.
Use the Intro and Outro video to promote your brand.
There are some branding strategies you need to start doing now that ensure that every video is distinct. One of these is to have a logo-branded intro or outro.
- YouTube introduction: A 3-5 second video that starts from beginning to highlight your company’s image.
- YouTube Outro The video plays at the conclusion of the video and could be as easy as showing relevant videos on your channel or asking viewers to follow and like videos.
The process of creating an YouTube intro and outro videos is simple and you can make these yourself with Camtasia as well find a professional through Fiverr.
Upload Videos to YouTube and Social Media Sites
If you’re a video blogger, you must have a few social media accounts to promote your YouTube channel. This will allow you to create a community that is outside of YouTube and direct traffic to other social media and social networking channels. These
These are the websites to help promote your YouTube video:
Create A Blog For The YouTube Channel You Have YouTube Channel
If you’re an active YouTuber, don’t leave out on the opportunity to create blogs to showcase your YouTube videos. Today, it’s fairly simple to embed YouTube videos into a blog, and you can begin your own blog.
I would suggest that you start your own blogand choose an specific video WordPress theme. If you already earn money through Youtube and you are already making money from Youtube, it’s best to make use of managed WordPress hosting to ensure that you don’t have to be concerned about the maintenance of your blog.
Extra Tip: could also purchase a domain and forward it directly to your YouTube channel. So, when someone asks the question “How can I find you on YouTube?”, simply mention your domain’s name. Take advantage of the Coupon on GoDaddy to purchase domain names for $2.
Use YouTube Playlist or Add Video To An Already Playlist
A playlist on YouTube is an excellent method of gaining more views for your old videos. After you have uploaded the latest video, include it in the group (either one you created or one you already have).
If you’re making your own playlist, be sure to follow the steps below:
- Give a meaningful title to the playlist, and include an appropriate keyword in the name of the playlist.
- Provide a thorough review of the playlist. Then add your keyword(s) into the playlist.
- Group similar videos into one playlist.
- A single video may be featured in multiple playlists.
YouTube playlists can also be seen on search results. In this way, further search results for your YouTube videos are enhanced.