Instagram Followers : Are you looking to grow your Instagram number of followers?
Learn more about this comprehensive guide, which has been used by many professional Instagrammers to increase their followers in record time.
There aren’t many users who are informed of the most recent tools and strategies that will assist you in increasing you Instagram followership. In addition, while the constant introduction of new features could be confusing however, they also present fantastic possibilities for marketing.
In today’s post we’ll go over the latest strategies to gain more followers on Instagram.
But before we go into the details we’ll learn the basics about Instagram’s followers.
Who is using Instagram?
Knowing your Instagram users will provide an insight into how you can post in a way that naturally attracts more followers and likes.
Before we get started we’ll look at some interesting statistics on Instagram (as as of February 2019)
- 1 Billion people use Instagram
- 32 percent of Internet users in the world make use of Instagram.
- Adults between the ages between 18 and 29 comprise the majority of users with 59%..
- Instagram users who are female (39 percent) have a higher likelihood to make use of Instagram than male users (32 percent).).
Based on the information above it is obvious who has the largest population.
It’s typically young young women from urban areas.
How to Grow Your Followers on Instagram
We analyzed the most popular blog posts online for tips on how to increase your Instagram followers. We distilled the tips into one article. The full article will explain the methods in more detail below.
Here are some of the best tips to increase your Instagram followers:
- Identify your audience
- Use the right hashtags
- Every week, we update our content (Post and Stories)
- Promote cross-promotion with companies with an audience similar to yours.
- Give away free items for promotions.
- Run an Instagram contest
- Create content that is original
- Make an Instagram team.
- Be aware of your Instagram analytics
Follow the steps step by step since it’s very easy to get it wrong when it comes to Instagram advertising if you first do not follow the correct steps.
Identify your audience
In this way, knowing your audience is crucial.
Find the answers to these questions, and write them down in a notepad:
- How old is the bracket of your target audience?
- What is the gender of the target (predominantly masculine or feminine) and is the target gender general enough to be able to target both?
- What’s their daily routine like and what kind of products they purchase?
- Who are the 8-10 brands that have the same audience as yours?
- Is your audience oriented towards an area?
To determine these, go the website Hyperauditor.com and add your Instagram profile’s URL. Repeat the process for any other profile on Instagram that you like.
Use the appropriate hashtags
Hashtags can be irritating and useless on other platforms However, when it comes to Instagram, it’s the basis of the platform.
There are some good hashtags and bad hashtags.
These hashtags are ones are used by people to create an immediate following. “like4like” can be a good example. an example of a poor hashtag used by people in order to increase their following and then give likes. This can attract the wrong people and is a good reason to stay clear of these hashtags.
Good hashtags highlight the strengths of your company and product, and also connect to your target audience too.
Regularly publish quality content
I cannot stress this enough. You must be in the middle with your blog’s quality in order to stand a possibility of gaining a high quality audience.
On Instagram the quality of the posts must be extremely high. Many of the top brands feature their own distinctive style or employ similar filters for all of their posts.
The visual storytelling must be precise. Check out Bacher to observe how they can make photographs of their products attractive. You’re tempted to buy everything you see in the stores.